Welcome
Hello!
This is a Sweet Dreams Play-by-Post game, so I can keep track of everything.
How does this work?
I'll post a scene, situation, whatever. Then, in the comments, post your actions, questions, what have you. The next post takes all of that into account, and so on.
What system is this?
The system is Sweet Dreams. If you don't have a copy, contact me and we'll figure something out.
This will be a playtest, meaning we'll be using the newest rules, and (in some cases) the rules will change from one post to the next. I plan to use this along with other discussion as a way to make sure that everything works right.
How do I sign up?
Simply comment that you are interested, and what character concept you'd like to play.
Because this is a playtest, I am going to request that there not be anything TOO weird. If you're unsure, ask and I'll judge.
Thanks!
Note: This game will be slower than a normal game. My aim is for a 1-week turn time. This means that between me posting the scene, and me posting the response, will be about 1 week.
If I ask for a dice roll, please include the total, formatted like so: {3,4,5}=12+2(Skill name)+5(Attribute) = 19
I only ask this so I can see how numbers are currently working. If I ask for a roll, I will try to call out what stats / skills are relevant. If you want to try something else, go for it.
Legend: I will be using the following labels:
OOC - Out of character messages or discussions of rules.
IC - In character descriptions, dialog, etc. Please keep IC conversations and actions to the IC-tagged posts, and OOC stuff out of them.
[Location] - Where the scene is: School, Someone's home, the Park, the Dreaming, the Deep Dreaming, etc.
Waking - This scene occurs in the waking
Dreaming - This scene occurs in the Dreaming.
This is a Sweet Dreams Play-by-Post game, so I can keep track of everything.
How does this work?
I'll post a scene, situation, whatever. Then, in the comments, post your actions, questions, what have you. The next post takes all of that into account, and so on.
What system is this?
The system is Sweet Dreams. If you don't have a copy, contact me and we'll figure something out.
This will be a playtest, meaning we'll be using the newest rules, and (in some cases) the rules will change from one post to the next. I plan to use this along with other discussion as a way to make sure that everything works right.
How do I sign up?
Simply comment that you are interested, and what character concept you'd like to play.
Because this is a playtest, I am going to request that there not be anything TOO weird. If you're unsure, ask and I'll judge.
Thanks!
Note: This game will be slower than a normal game. My aim is for a 1-week turn time. This means that between me posting the scene, and me posting the response, will be about 1 week.
If I ask for a dice roll, please include the total, formatted like so: {3,4,5}=12+2(Skill name)+5(Attribute) = 19
I only ask this so I can see how numbers are currently working. If I ask for a roll, I will try to call out what stats / skills are relevant. If you want to try something else, go for it.
Legend: I will be using the following labels:
OOC - Out of character messages or discussions of rules.
IC - In character descriptions, dialog, etc. Please keep IC conversations and actions to the IC-tagged posts, and OOC stuff out of them.
[Location] - Where the scene is: School, Someone's home, the Park, the Dreaming, the Deep Dreaming, etc.
Waking - This scene occurs in the waking
Dreaming - This scene occurs in the Dreaming.
Labels: OOC
1 Comments:
uygfjkg
intrested
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home